- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Sans fil-Radio-réveil avec Station météo avec température humidité &
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Sans fil intérieure de la température (° C ou ° F) et l'humidité 20% à 99% minimum et maximum relevés
- date et heure avec réglage fonctions 12/24 h
- Lecture avec prévision météo indiquée par des icônes d'après la pression atmosphérique
- Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 3,5 cm): Fonctionne avec 2 piles x AA (non incluses)
- Réveil avec fonction horloge et fonction snooze
Jusqu'à -30% sur une sélection Bricolage et Jardin
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
This wireless desktop weather station is ideal for keeping one step ahead of our forever changing weather conditions! <br /> <br />This smart looking device has been described as a gardeners best friend, due to its ability to provide an accurate forecast weather reading as well as the temperature and humidity within the air and predicting the future trends. <br /> <br />An attractive console like this complements any home decor and the clear back-lit display and easy-to-read numbers and icons provide access to all information at a glance.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.co.uk
I just fancied the look of it.
Nice design - Looks sleek and modern. The materials it's made from feel quite lightweight so I understand why another reviewer described it as flimsy - but it stays standing and works fine so for me this isn't a problem.
To power it you'll need 2 AAA batteries which are not included. I found opening the battery compartment really easy which is good since I know in some products they can be a little hard to open.
* Figuring out how it works:
It comes with an instruction manual that covers how to work the product. Without the manual it's not so intuitive (eg pressing the "up" button for 3 seconds switches the clock from 12hr to 24hr mode, pressing the "up" button for a quick press switches the alarm on or off, and pressing the "down" button switches the thermometer between celsius and fahrenheit), so I'd definitely recommend giving the instructions a read to get the most out of the product - and it's probably a good idea to keep the manual somewhere in case you need a reminder of how to use the device. With the help of the instructions, I found it really easy to set up and work.
* How it works:
The clock, date and humidity gauge look like they're working well. I liked that it also tells you what day of the week it is below the time.
I had a little issue with the temperature gauge though. I was a little concerned at first about the temperature measure because after putting the batteries in, it showed the temperature was 27.8 degrees celsius for about an hour in a room that my other 2 thermometers confirmed was 22 degrees. But after 1 hour, the temperature almost agreed with my other thermometers (it was still about 1.5 degrees higher than it should have been) - so straight out the box, it may take a little time for the product to acclimate to the room but it sort of got there in the end. This makes me think that it's probably not very sensitive to changes in temperature if it takes an hour to adjust to show the temperature change - I guess it'll show the general temperature over the past hour. This isn't great because sometimes I like to see how hot a room is and take the thermometer there to check and want the results immediately - not an hour later..
For this reason of it not showing temperature adjustments immediately and for the temperature being a degree or two off, I'd knock two stars off my rating.
* Use at night:
I liked that this doesn't have a light all the time so won't disturb you at night. Yet it still has a "light" button which allows you to read it in the dark.
* Forecast function:
To be honest, I bought this for the internal temperature/ humidity/ clock function and not for the forecast function so I don't mind if this function is a little off. I'm not expecting much from it considering I don't see how it can forecast the weather without a connection to more sophisticated forecast technology.
For its use as a clock / alarm / thermometer / humidity gauge - it's an ok product but there are probably better products out there where the temperature function works better.