Eco de Worthy Panneau solaire, 12 V, polycristallin, pour Photovoltaïque, portable, pour camping-car/bateau/Kits de Chargeur de batterie 100W
|Prix :||EUR 225,00 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Ideal for hiking, camping, and military use, off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system, solar pump watering system etc. Pre-installed controller and Pre-wired for 12V battery charging. With handle, convenient to carry.
- Easy Operation: open up the folding solar panel,face the sun, battery clips allows for simle connection to the battery.
- Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box : Advanced water and dust proof level (complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa), Lightweight anodized aluminum frame and reinforced Safety and anti-Reflection coated glass 3.2mm thick (tempered + patterned).
- Resistance to salt corrosion and humidity. High modules conversion efficiency.
L’emballage peut révéler le contenu du paquet. Sélectionnez Masquer l’emballage lors de la commande.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
1. 100W Foldable Poly Solar Panel
Related power: 100W
Working current (Iop): 5.59A
Output Tolerance: ±3%
Temperate coefficient of Isc: (010+/- 0.01)%/ ℃
Temperate coefficient of Voc: - (0.38 +/-0.01)%/ ℃
Temperate coefficient of power Voc: -0.47%/℃
Temperature range: -40℃ ~ +80℃
Frame and leg: Heavy duty aluminum
SLA Battery Voltage: 12V
Dimensions: 27.2*20*3in (690*510*76mm)
Weight: 28.4lbs (12.9kg)
2. 15A PWM Solar Charge Controller
Nominal output: 12V/24V
Max charge current: 15A
Max load current: 15A
Max solar panel: 270Watt/540Watt
Over discharge protection: 10.8V/21.6V
Over charger protection: 14.5V/29V
Float charge: 13.8V/27.6V
Self consumption: 2mA/4mA
Size: 4.3*2.3*1.3in (110*59*33mm)
Operating temperature: -20 to +60℃
Net weight: 0.24lbs(110g) Package Included: 1pc 100W folding poly solar panel (2pcs*50W poly solar panel with 1pc pre-installed 15A charge controller, 1pair battery clip and legs.)
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
- Nice catches & handle when folded up.
- Mono-crystalline solar cells
- Heavy duty wiring & solar controller included.
- Included tiltable legs are very short and do not tilt this unit up very high. However - there are ways to improve on this by blocking the tilt legs up higher. I will be modifying the legs so that they can be adjusted longer as there is plenty of room inside the.folded case to accommodate longer legs.
- Included solar controller provides no user control and no information other than a green light which illuminates when then panels are activated by light. However - there are numerous very inexpensive solar controllers available on Amazon which can be easily installed instead, and these not only have a display panel but allow some user control of output voltages, etc. This is what I added.
- As others have noted - when this is folded up both sides have the solar panels facing out, so you want to be very careful not to scrape or damage the panels. So far I have kept, and use, the included box for storage, but eventually the cardboard will not withstand that constant loading so I will have to design some sort of protective cover (1/8" plywood maybe?) Having said this - it seems that all other portable suitcase style solar panels are designed the same way. Some include a large carrying bag that can be zippered around their folded panels, but even those offer little hard protection of the delicate outer panel surfaces.
But this unit offered the best value, works well, and I am happy.
The fold out stands are assembled with pop rivets and less robust. I will probably reinforce them. The battery clamps were on separate (red/black) wires and about 11 ft long. I've replaced these with 25 ft. of zip cord (which represents less tangling and one less wire to trip on) divided in two and equipped with Anderson Power Poles so that I have more flexibility for positioning the panels farther out.